Friday, January 22, 2010

Taking a break

I am needing to take a break before DH pulls my computer away from me for good.  Sooo...I have two dear friends who are going to be helping keep the blog updated. 

Plus my friend, Jennifer over at Coupons in our Pockets, will be working on Cub Foods match-ups for me as well.  So please visit her blog.  She puts together some great printable scenarios for Rainbow Doubles AND I heard that we might get DOUBLE the amount of coupons this coming up Wed (so we would get 10 to double).

If you haven't joined my facebook page, you might want to.  There is a contest going on for posting the deals that you find on the page and get entered to win one of my three free coupons.  There will be 3 winners!  So post those deals on Minnesota Coupon Adventure facebook page!

Thanks for continuing to support my blog, be printing off coupons to the left.  It is towards the end of the month, so print them off now and then again when the coupons reset!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews