Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ever wonder if it is legit offer?

Many times you will see ads that offer free products on websites or blogs if you put in your email addy...like the following one.


Unless you want to "jump" through hoops (notice the *see terns and gift rules?), you are going to want to just ignore these ads.  If an ad looks too good to be true, read the fine print at the bottom of the page.  They tend to let you know that you will you get the items once you have completed so many offers. 

If you have any questions, please post them in the comment section.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would steer clear of these! Your email gets passed on to worse and worse list buyers, eventually filling your email with smut. I've gone through all the "hoops" once or twice, including signing up for the offers required and never got the $200 in free groceries card or whatever. Just got a big mess to clean up out of my spam folder - and it dosen't stop without keeping after it and unsubscribing to the offers for several weeks. Some never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny for your comment.

    If you ever see an ad like one of those that I posted on here, PLEASE let me know. Before I post any of the ads on here, I check them out to make sure that they are legit.

    Sites do get money if people go through them. I love money just as the next, but I won't stoop that low as to have you getting a ton of spam.

    Though the ones to the right (says Please Click and that is all you have to do) you can check out daily for me...hint hint. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews