Thursday, January 7, 2010

List for GM deal at Cub Foods

We have a list that we can go off of now to have the GM deal work!  This list gives the name and the UPC number to look at if you are unsure.  Check out the list HERE.

If you don't know about the GM deal at Cub Foods, head HERE to read about it!  Though now the list sure gives us a few more choices and be sure to print out your coupons to go with them.

$1 off Pillsbury Toaster Strudal HERE (IE) or HERE (FF)

Coupons.com
RedPlum.com
SmartSource.com
Pillsbury.com
EatBetterAmerica.com
BettyCrocker.com

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Karen - I did the cheese deal at Rainbow this past weekend and my catalina didn't print out for purchasing 5. Rainbow of course didn't know anything about it and told me to come back with my receipt and proof of the offer. Do you know how can I can get that? I tried contacting Cataline but its been 5 days and no response. Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, this has been the most fun I have had at Cub in two months. I just wish we didn't have to work this hard to find hidden cat deals!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann...were all of your purchases part of the promo? It does go until the 24th and I know that people had cats print announcing it. I will keep looking for you.

    Kraft singles
    Kraft Parmesan cheese
    Kraft Natural cheese (chunks, shredded, crumbles, stick and cubes)
    Kraft String-ums cheese
    Kraft cracker cuts cheese
    Kraft Deli Deluxe cheese slices
    Philadelphia Ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
    Philadelphia cream cheese
    Velveeta cheese product
    Cracker Barrel cheese
    Cheese Whiz Process cheese
    Breakstone's sour cream
    Breakstone's cottage cheese
    Knudsen sour cream
    Knudsen cottage cheese

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews