Thursday, January 21, 2010

Get FREE Gift Cards

Yes it is true you can get free gift cards and it doesn't cost you a penny. How do you ask? Just by using SWAGBUCKS to search the Internet. Yup just searching the Internet!!! It is really easy and you don't even have to download anything to your computer. Though I did download the tool bar and it is so easy to search with it.  Click HEREto sign up and get started earning swagbucks for doing practically nothing.  

I have been doing it for about 4 months now and have bought Amazon Gift Certicates to pay for my son's $35 sandals from Endless.com.  PLUS I have points still left over!  The points add up.

Remember that I would NOT post anything that is spam...not even if I got paid for you to sign up.  That has always been my promise to you.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews