Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back!

I want to say a HUGE thanks to Melanie for doing the Rainbow Match ups for last week!  It is a lot of work to do these and I am sure she is happy to be done for the week.  I really appreciate it Mel!

I am not even looking at the newspaper for last Sunday other than to get out the coupon inserts.

The break was wonderful as it was spent with my family.  I want to thank those of you who printed coupons while I was gone...you ALL ROCK!  I will try to get back up to speed as I didn't have time to grab an early edition today.

I missed shopping this week as I heard about some great deals from the gals that posted on my Facebook page.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back. I am so thankful for you and all that you do. Good to hear you had fun with the family and were able to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you two! I appreciate the words!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews