Monday, January 11, 2010

Office Max Free Paper

First you are going to want to sign up for a Max Card HERE if you do not have one.   Then you are going to want to either go through Ebates ($5 for signing up) or MrRebates ($5 for signing up) and type in Office Max.  Click on the link so that you can get 3% back on your purchase and start shopping.  

Add in the combination that you want to reach $50 to get the free shipping to your house.

BOISE X-9 10-Ream Case Paper (reg. $37.99)– $34.99
Earn $35 in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards (limit 2)
Final Price:  FREE

Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Markers, 12-pack (reg $8.29) -- $5.99/ea
Earn $6 in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards (limit 3)
Final Price:  FREE

ASCEND Recycled Peel-to-Seal, No.10 Envelopes, 50 ct — $3.99
Earn $4 in MaxPerks Bonus Rewards (limit 3)
Final Price:  FREE

*Here is one way of working it, with the least out of pocket and free shipping.
(1) Boise X-9 Case, $34.99
(2) Sharpie Fine Markers 12 pk black, $5.99
(1) Ascend Envelopes, $3.99

Total = $50.98  plus tax and get back $50.98 in MaxPerks (in the form of a Office Max gift card to use on a future purchase).


Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. So am I correct to assume that if I sign up for a Max Perk card I either have to do it under a business or a teacher???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for a business account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Office Depot would match this deal? I just can't in good concience sign up for a business card since I wouldn't be using it primarily for business. ...But Office Depot dosen't have that business restriction. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not just call them and ask them if you can sign up for the business one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I homeschool, so I signed up for the teacher account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks karen!! Since I donate literally hundreds of dollars of what I coupon to charity a month--I think I can safely call myself a non profit business!!! I want to add Karen that because of you and other women like you I have been able to do this! As a lower income family we are supporting monthly another household and then many other times one time gifts to family members out of work etc.
    Thank you for this deal! I will be using the paper to print my Q's and the Envelopes to mail in for my rebates! The sharpies are excellent in labeling items I use for couponing too!

    Thank you so much for all you do Karen...!

    Vonda-vzimm from AFC

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews