Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm IN!

You will see me posting various posts on House Parties. I sign up for a few of them and the last one I signed up for was the Digiorno House party.   I received a notice on Monday that I was chosen!  WAHOO!  Here is what I get for hosting a party with my family and friends....

* 1 Party Planner Booklet — with 6 host coupons for free pizza and 15 guest coupons for $4.00 off pizza
* 1 Supreme Pizza Cutter
* 15 Party Rally Beads
* 1 Referee Apron
* 1 Refrigerator Magnet
* 16 Drink Coasters
* 2 Trivia Table Tent Cards
* 1 Basketball “Hoops” Beverage Can Game
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. I'm in too, thought I saw your name on the parties for Minnesota! Cool party, I love houseparties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo Barbara! We will be partying and eating GREAT pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good party, I had trouble finding the pizzas/breadsticks at Rainbow last week but, SURPRISE I found them today at Rainbow in Apple Valley and they were on sale 2/$10, I had a couple of $4 coupons leftover and I used them to get two boxes for a buck each, on top of that a catalina printed for a free gallon of milk when you buy 2 Digiorno pizzas/breadsticks, dont know how long they are on sale for or how long the cat will print. Buy found it to be a great deal, just had to share. PS Everyone loved the breadsticks they were sooo soft, very good.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews