Monday, March 15, 2010

Office Max Rewards 3/14-20

I fell in love with Office Max Rewards when I was able to get two cases of paper for FREE!  Plus I was able to order it online through Ebates.com where I earned 3% back (plus if you are new to Ebates, you get $5 put into your account) and have it shipped to my house!

Now that the money is in our Max Perk account ready for us to use up!  GREAT time as we now can roll the money we spent/earned by getting more items that we can use!  Thank you Office Max!

I went to the Office Max site and found these items on sale.  You will have to sign up for a card at Office Max or online.  It took them about a month to get the funds into my Max Perk account.  These offers can be ordered online only.  FAR= Free After Rebate

*BOISE X-9 COPY PAPER - 10 REAM CASE $34.99 (LIMIT 1) FAR
*FELLOWES BANKERS BOX 6 PK $12.99 (LIMIT 5) FAR
*[IN]PLACE HEAVY WEIGHT MANILA FOLDERS 50 PER BOX $8.99 (LIMIT 5) FAR
*SHARPIE FINE PERMANENT MARKERS 12 PK $8.29 (LIMIT 5) FAR
*ASCEND RECYCLED #10 ENVELOPES 50 CT $3.99 (LIMIT 5) FAR
*[IN]PLACE 1 1/2" HEAVY DUTY BINDERS $8.99 (LIMIT 5) FAR

1~Go to Ebates, and type in Office Max. 
2~Click on the link that they have for Office Max.
3~Look for the ad that says "It's like getting office supplies for free"
4~Order at least $50 in supplies and check out.  Be sure to enter your MAX PERKS account!

Thanks to Jennifer for the list!

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. I'm assuming the $50 is so you qualify for free shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, $50 will qualify you for free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this just for businesses or teachers? I went to the site to sign up, and it only has a business or teacher account. It asks for a business name, so how would that work if I have a home office...sort of, with mystery shopping and coupons :) TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is meant to be for Businesses or Teachers, BUT a home business counts! I have an account for my blog. I would make up a business name for what you do...you could even start a blog if you want to.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews