Monday, March 15, 2010

County Market Dollar Days

Dawn on Facebook told me not to tell everyone.  So if you are "everyone", Shhhhh ...don't tell Dawn I told you.

The sales at the St Francis and Andover County Market are usually PACKED with people.  Meaning there are some good deals to be had.  There are usually MANY unadvertised sales also, so bring your coupon boxes or binders.

You can see just the store flier for the County Market Dollar Days HERE, but you can view the week ad HERE.  I will see if I can get match-ups done tomorrow, but I do have to work.  So please help a girl out and post what you see...please?

From the Regular Ad...
*Bananas first pound FREE w/ additional $10 purchase
*Kraft Mac N Cheese .38 each (limit 3) w/ additional $10 purchase
*Chicken of the Sea Tuna .38 each (Limit 3) w/ additional $10 purchase
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews