Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rainbow Extends the Gas Program

I was hoping that they weren't going to change it or end it and I was just told today that they are going to extend the gas program until July 2010! Hopefully they will continue to extend it because it is a great program for saving money on gas.

Your purchase's are cumulative towards the $50 that you need to earn .10 off a gallon.  So if I bought $24.00 worth of items, it will show on the receipt that I have $24.00 towards my reward.  Then each time I buy something and use my card it keeps adding to the total. 

Right now I am up to $1.30 off per gallon.  .10 a gallon will start to expire 3 months past the time that you earn it.  I am hoping to get up to $1.90 off before I have to redeem it.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews