Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Disney Codes

Did you get in on the Toy Story 1 and 2 DVD last week at Target? If you did, you will notice that there are codes in there to enter into DisneyMovieRewards.com and you are on your way to earning prizes from them. If you haven't registered and are going to, I can send you a link to register and I do get a 20 point bonus.  Send me an email at Kmchampl1@aol.com and I will get that out to you as soon as I can.

Thanks to Donna, I have a few more codes for you to enter!

Okay...apparently the below codes that did work earlier in the day for many of us are no longer working other than  9FTMRYWEK .


Hopefully, the other ones will be working soon.

GOOFY (50 pts)
PAPERS (50 pts)
CELEBRATE (50 pts)
GRAVEYARDS (40 pts)
GOBLOON (30 pts)
BUDDERBALL (25 pts)
TINA (20 pts)
SUPERBARK (15 pts)
JIMINY (10 pts)
LIGHT (10 pts)
DMR (10 pts)
9FTMRYWEK (50 pts)
(10 pts)
FM39V03SSW  (5 pts)
Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Awesome, thanks!! Do you have any more on your blog? How do I find them? Tx!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pollita...if you want to look for anymore of something, you go to the upper left hand corner and type in a word of what you are looking for and hit enter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen! I had only 2 of those so I added 215 pts with your codes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These have alal been shut off. I just joined and typed in most of them and eventually had my account blocked because they weren't valid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had my account locked too because they didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The codes were valid as I used them earlier in the day as did another poster. I have no idea why your accounts would of been locked.

    I just used my brother's account and it seems now that the codes are now not "live" even though they worked earlier.

    His account never locked up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. IF your accounts were locked (which apparently happens due to enter codes that don't work), send an email or call customer service and they will get them unlocked for you.

    I am sorry that there are a few of you that the codes did not work for. A good thing doesn't always stay around.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews