Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beach Towels .50

I wanted to make sure this worked before I posted about it. Target has beach towels for $2.50 in the dollar spot. Target.com has $2 off any beach towel coupon which you can use and make the towel .50.

PLUS, you can head to the Home and Garden center and pick up a outdoor solar light (silver, gold, or black) for $3.00. Again...Target.com has a $2 off coupon for outdoor solar lighting.

Each coupon can be printed only once. If you have more than one computer, you can print off another one.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. Wow, beach towels for .50$!? Can't beat that deal. Thanks for sharing the coupon information! Off to Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just did this yesterday and it worked. Cashier wasn't too thrilled about running it since she thought it should say "regular priced" beach towels but I said that it didn't specify so apparently Target Corp. is okay with it. She ran it and I now have a beautiful blue beach towel added to the collection. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find the Target coupon online anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't show anymore on my computer, so I don't know where it is. Look on the left hand side and look under household.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummed I couldn't find either coupon yesterday! But thanks for all the other great coupons I find through you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews