Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Coupon Class and club info

Couponing 101 is just that. Learn the basics of couponing.  Trust me when I say it isn't boring. There is a TON of information that will be presented from TWO well versed coupon ladies, Karen and Jennifer!


Then join us for the Coupon Club afterwards. This is a time to gather up the coupons you can't use and share them with others. So bring your scissors, extra coupons, and the voice of gab as you can also ask us any questions you may have.

JOIN US ON TUESDAY, April 6th FOR SMART SHOPPING 101 (Class is getting full)

CLASS WILL RUN FROM 4:00 - 6:30 PM.

LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN

CLASS FEE: $10.00


COUPON CLUB WILL BE THE SAME EVENING

FROM 6:30 - 8:30 PM

LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN

COUPON CLUB FEE: FREE


EAST METRO
JOIN US ON TUESDAY, APRIL13TH FOR
SMART SHOPPING 101
CLASS WILL RUN FROM 6:00 - 8:30 PM
LOCATION: TBA
CLASS FEE: $10.00

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. Do you plan to have one of these classes south of the river?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there more information about where coupon club meets and how it works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there a way to get more info on the coupon class locations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison...you can always email me at Kmchamplin1@aol.com to get more info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, I took your Coupon 101 class in Anoka and really enjoyed it. I got so much more info from you and Jennifer than I ever expected. Can't wait for the 102 class. Any plans in the works for that next class coming up soon? And when does the Anoka coupon club meet again??? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen I attended your class in Anoka. Thank you!! I have saved quite a bit so far and I am so excited to save more. I think I now need to learn to say no to some deals because I have 18 bottles of 40oz. ketchup . All free! Yeah coupons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you do any classes in St Paul area?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews