Thursday, March 11, 2010

$60 Microdermabrasion Treatment at S.K.i.N. Medical Spa

This is something that I am going to be buying as a treat for myself.  I have never had a facial and this looks like it will bring some life back into a 40 yr old face (OMG...I can't believe I just uttered that number).  LOL  Plus, I have been working hard on my blog...I deserve a treat...right?

"Those who say not to judge a book by its cover will never experience the fun of discovering that The Grapes of Wrath contains no heaving bosoms, unicorns, or epic gunfights. Dust your cover's corners with today's Groupon. For $60, you get a microdermabrasion treatment (a $120 value) at S.K.i.N. Medical Spa in Blaine."

For more information, check it out HERE.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews