Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Office Max Rewards to 3/6

I fell in love with Office Max Rewards about a month ago when I was able to get two cases of paper for FREE!  Plus I was able to order it online through Ebates.com where I earned 3% back (plus if you are new to Ebates, you get $5 put into your account) and have it shipped to my house!

Of course I told a friend who had just gotten a $10 off of $50 purchase coupon and she went in and got her items.

Now that the money is in our Max Perk account ready for us to use up!  GREAT time as we now can roll the money we spent/earned by getting more items that we can use!  Thank you Office Max!

I went to the Office Max site and found these items on sale.  You will have to sign up for a card at Office Max or online.  It took them about a month to get the funds into my Max Perk account.  These offers can be ordered online or you me buy at the store.

*OfficeMax Legal Pads, 6-pack for $6.99 (limit 3)
Receive $6.99 in your Max Perks account

*Heavyweight Manila File Folders, 50-count pack for $8.99 (limit 1)
Receive $8.99 in your Max Perks Account

*Heavy-Duty 1.5 " Binders $8.99 (limit 1)
Receive $8.99 in your Max Perks account

*OfficeMax® 8.5x11 Recycled Copy Paper 10-Ream Case (limit 3) $39.99
Receive $25 in your Max Perk Account
It is like paying $14.99

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I did the paper ream deal a while back too. So now I have a bunch of cash on my Max Perks card. So...can I use that cash to buy more Max Perks stuff, effectively $0 OOP and replenishing my MP at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on doing that today as I have money on my Max Perks card also!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews