Sunday, November 29, 2009

Swagbucks gift cards are on SALE

This is such a great deal and I wanted to let you know all about it. I was skeptical at first, okay for a LONG time, and then decided to jump on the bandwagon.  I am so GLAD that I did because I have 290 Swagbucks in my account right now and I was just waiting for gift cards to go on sale.

Each day they will offer a different gift card on sale at  Swagbuck.com until January 1st.  If you start now, you will get 3 Swagbucks.  Then you can download their toolbar and do searches, just as in google.  I tend to get about 4 Swagbucks a day for searching.  You can also shop through their site to get bucks also.

I will NOT tell you about deals that I would not do, or advertise something that is going to give you spam.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews