Friday, November 13, 2009

Coborns Double Dip

Late notice on this one, but I worked unexpectedly today. If you buy $20 worth of Hungry Jack,Pillsbury or Crisco items at Coborns, you will get the store $5 off. What will surprise you is that you will also get a $5 coupon on your next purchase also!

These items are listed on the 3rd page of the ad, though they do have extra ads in the stores.  There are coupons from 11/8 RP that will make this a sweeter deal.  Sale ends on the 14th.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Darn it...wish I would have seen this sooner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Coborn's has a lot get deals in the Sunday insert. I've never been there - don't even know where it is, but I may have to find out. Do they take expired coupons? Also, for their b1g1f can we use two manu coupons? Thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "great" deals. Also, are Coborns deals good at Coborn Delivers or is that seperate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that the delivery is separate than the reg store. I do know that you can use coupons with Coborns delivers, but I highly doubt that they would of given you the $5 cat.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews