Thursday, November 12, 2009

OMG I just earned $15 to Amazon!


I have been part of Swagbucks for just over 2 months and I have earned 126 Swagbucks towards prizes.  Now all I did was use the toolbar when searching for great deals!  No buying anything on the net at all!  $5 in Amazon Gift Cards would cost me 40 Swagbucks..enough to buy a years subscription to Cooking Light through Amazon, plus another $10 to use later.  Though I am going to hold out for a $20 gift card from Target which is 220 swagbucks.  Sign up for yourself at Swagbucks!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I know, isn't Swagbucks cool? I just joined last Friday. Just by doing searches I have already earned 16 swagbucks! My friends can't believe I am getting the bucks so easily!


    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews