Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cub Foods ~ No more gas coupons

You know those gas coupons that you get after you spend so much money at Cub Foods? Well it is about to come to an end!  They have severed their ties and Cub Foods will no longer be giving you gas coupons unless you have a Cub Foods WITH a gas station (I heard this from a manager).  Holiday will accept these coupons at their stores until the end of the year.

I know mine will take them even expired, so ask if yours does.  If you don't have any, be sure to look at the back of your receipts for gas coupons.  My Holiday Gas station takes competitors coupons.

You can read more about it HERE.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I don't know if I will be doing the majority of my grocery shoping at Cub anymore! The gas coupons were a BIG PLUS for me. If they are also stopping the catalinas for money off on your next order, I say the only thing that would draw me there are super duper sales and using expired coupons! I have found many prices at Walmart & Target to be cheaper than Cub!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews