Monday, December 27, 2010

Trubates - tons of 50% off deals

I just found a new site called Trubates HERE. They have a large list of items (things to do, places to see, etc) that are 50% off and not just for the day, though they might sell out of it at any time.

When you buy something, you get $5 in your account for your next purchase. Listed below are just some of the items they are offering.

$15 for $30 Indian & Pakistani Cuisine at KABOBS
$7.50 for $15 Ribs, Brisket, Sandwiches and More at Baldy's BBQ at Baldy's BBQ
$10 for $23 Inline Skating Admission & Rental for Two RollerDome
$20 for $40 Vintage Denim, Boots & Accessories at Tatters

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. My name is Luca Candela, I'm the product manager for Trubates.com.

    Thank you for the mention, I really appreciate it, but careful there because the $5 promotion is only for first time buyers, doesn't apply to every purchase.

    I hope this clear up the confusion.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews