Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays / Happy whatever you might be celebrating

What a crazy year it has been for my family and I want to thank all of you for being part of it by being fans of Minnesota Coupon Adventure.

Thanks to all of you, the site has grown over the year.  I want to thank everyone who has printed coupons, clicked on a link, entered their email address, entered a zip code,  passed along the name of the site or just gave me a heads up on a great deal.  Without you, there would be no need for Minnesota Coupon Adventure.

I wish only the best from my family to your family as you get together during this holiday time.  Don't think about the deals on  Sunday or the coupons that you should be cutting....play a game, read a book, or watch a movie together.

You won't see many posts from me on Christmas Day as I will be celebrating the time with my family.

Though remember that stores start their HUGE Christmas clearance on Sunday!  The biggest thing to remember is that most stores will mark most everything related to the holidays 50%.  Target will mark their candy at 30% off, but should have everything else at 50%.

Print off those last minute candy coupons at coupons.com so you will have them for the deals.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews