Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Want to know how I shop for Rainbow Doubles?

As I am getting ready for my shopping experience at Rainbow Foods, I thought I would share with you how I get ready.

For me, looking at the computer and then at my coupons just isn't going to happen.  So I copy and paste the whole list into a word document.  I then take out anything that I know that I am not interested in buying.  Once that is done, I will print it off.  This way, I can also bring it to the store.

I then get out my trusty highlighter to highlight all of the inserts that I need to look in to find the coupons (I rarely cut out coupons until I need them).

Once I get all of those coupons, I come back to the site and print off the ones that I need to.

I then will put each coupon into a group...ex...dairy, frozen, meat, grocery ,etc.  That way as I go through the aisles, I will know  where each coupon is and I can paperclip them together.

Ever wonder how I do separate orders at Rainbow and keep it straight?   I split my cart in two...right down the middle.  One order goes in and I paperclip all the coupons to an item on that side and add coupons to it as I add product.  I don't mix up coupons or products.   I do have a friend who will use those little baskets to keep their orders separate.  I tried that...didn't work for me, though it might work for you.  The biggest thing is to paperclip your coupons together and to keep with the order.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews