Sunday, August 22, 2010

Star Tribune Steals

Get ready for a week of  deals from Star Tribune's Steals page.  Be sure to sign up to get these deals.  Each day, they will offer a new deal and this week the deals are going to feature these places:

Monday - Moto-i is a full service restaurant (located in Uptown)
Tuesday - Como Town is a family fun amusement park
Wednesday - Wuollet Bakery (Edina, Robbinsdale, St Paul, Uptown, Wayzata)
Thursday -Max Muslce Sports Nutrition (Lakeville, Brooklyn Park, Eden Prairie)
Friday -Haven Salon (Uptown)


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Star Tribune Steals - RIPPED ME OFF!!! I sent out over 30 invites to friends that included my referral code, including directly from the Steals website. Thus far, at least one of my friends has purchased a certificate due to my efforts and the CREDIT promised by Star Tribune Steals has not been credited to my account for over 72 hours. I have an email from Steals informing me the credit could take up to 72 hours. Well, 72 hours passed several hours ago and my account remains at ZERO. STEALS is the CORRECT name for this SCAMMING website because they PROMISE credits that they do NOT deliver upon - in other words, in my opinion, they STEAL from our efforts. Star Tribune Steals is a SCAM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews