Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oops....my mistake on Rainbow

I wanted to do a separate post for this as I messed up. The signs under the products at Rainbow for the Kelloogs/ Keelber said they would be on sale until 8/21. What I didn't put into consideration of when the promo ended for the Buy 10, get $10 Back as I never got the catalina. 

Though doing some searching from AFC, I found out that the catalina deal ended last Saturday on the 14th.  I am sorry if it messed up your plans because I know that it messed up mine.


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

  1. the woodbury rainbow still has the display with the sign for buy10 get $10 catalina. I was there this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm Did it say when it ended on the display?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will check in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cereal/cookie/granola bar display had a big banner over it. Says promo is good till 8/21

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ursula. I found out that the Rice Krispie Bars DO produce the catalina. Using the $1.00/2 coupon from 8/15 RP, I picked them up for .50 each!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews