Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NEW Coupons!

The below coupons are just some of the great coupons that are on Coupons.com.  Try a variety of zip codes.  Some of my favorites are 90210 and 63366.  You will be amazed that the amount of coupons to print out changes!

.75/1 Nature's Own 100% Natural Specialty Premium Bread
.55/1 Reese's Puffs Cereal
.75/1 5lb. bag Gold Medal Flour
.30/1 Yoplait Greek Yogurt Cup
$2/1 Combat Product
.75 off Gold Medal Flour
$1/1 Cottonelle bath tissue 12-pk
$1/1 Viva towel 6-pk
.75/1 Kleenex Facial Tissue
$1/1 Kotex product
$1/1 Scott paper Towels 6-pk

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I've used 90210 - but what is that other one - I punched that one in after the first one and 10 extra coupons showed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm that's a good idea! I've never thought to try it...although I can't understand why the other person had a problem with it. ::shrug:: I LOVE your blog...you've helped me on my path to being a super thrifty mama and lowering my grocery bill by hundreds of dollars...in fact, I mentioned you on MY new blog a few times lol. (I won't post it on here because I'm sure that wouldn't be appropriate).

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews