Monday, March 8, 2010

Cub Foods and Register Rewards

I went shopping last week at Cub Foods and ended up chatting with a couple of store managers about the loss of catalina deals and the use of Walgreens Register Rewards.  The manager was taking notes down as I talked about how sister stores, Shaws and Jewel,  to Cub had several catalina deals going on while they never get advertised for us.  He said that he would check into it for me.  YEAH!

The other news is that I showed him a Walgreens Register Reward and he said that YES they do take them as long as they say that are a manufacturer's coupon.  So don't throw the expired ones away.  Ask at your store, but they should of all gotten an email about a month ago saying that they accept these.  I have used them at 4 different stores with no problems.

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

  1. here funny after i told you i used one went to use one same store i got to use them and you where turned away . they said no ahh so we will see i keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to use them in Wilmar and was turned down. Other people have used them out here so I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk to the managers as they have gotten the email. I was at the Champlin store (over a course of 2 months) and they said yes, then I was told no, and then told yes and YES again! So, it is suppose to be store wide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, we're all remembering that RR we threw away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try using them in the self-checkouts.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews