Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bonus Box Tops at Target

Apparently you can head to Target and get a bonus 10 Box Tops for Education when you buy 2 Juicy Juice 8pks. Several people from AFC have reported that it is working.

There is also another form out that states if you buy a certain 5 items, you will also get bonus Box Tops.  You can read more about the details HERE.

A note from Lisa..".I believe the Juicy Juice deal is 3 items.  I have been going to my grocery store and buying 3 and getting the bonus 10.  If you go to the boxtops4education.com site, it states you need to buy three.

Also, you can not combine the bonus 10 for Juicy Juice with the Bonus Box Top deal at Target for buying a cetain number of items.  I bought 11 participating items (3 of which were juicy juicy) and I only got the 22 bonus boxtops, and not the addition 10."
 
So...now I have heard two different things on the Juicy Juice.  Personally, I would take the chance with buying 2 and then if it didn't work out go to customer service.  Tell them what is up and return, rebuy at a regular register to get the BTFE.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews