Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HOT! 50% off Coborns Delivers

I did this deal last time it came around and enjoyed $50 worth of food for $25!  PLUS there is FREE delivery for the deal today when you use your certificate.

You can get your deal HERE!  HURRY though as the deal only lasts today 5/4! Buy today and you have until 8/28/10 to use!

Limit 1 per household, no limit on gifts • Distance restrictions apply; delivery only available within the metro Twin Cities • Voucher not valid on alcohol, stamps, delivery fee, or past orders • Delivery fee will be waived when voucher is applied • Valid for online orders only; not valid at Coborn's stores • Other conditions apply • Expires 08/28/10

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. I see they take coupons as well. Do you know of a site that does matchups with their deals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to also use it today or just buy it today? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There isn't a site that I know of that matches up their sales with coupons.

    You just have to buy it today and you have to use it by 8/28/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this Karen. I did it and since it was my first transaction I received an additional $5 off!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews