Monday, April 26, 2010

Goodwill Sale May 2-5

Download your coupons now through May 2 only. Simply sign up for e-mail and update your profile using the form below. You'll receive a page with four coupons:

* $2 off unlimited quantities of pants
* 50% off of furniture
* 50% off one Red Tag Item on Friday only
* 50% off any Blue, Green or Yellow Tag Item on Saturday only

Other Goodwill Week Specials - no coupon required:

* 50% off Green Tags on Sunday and Monday
* $1.49 Green Tag Tuesday
* 25% off for Seniors on Wednesday
* 50% off all Kids Clothes and Toys on Thursday


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. I got some error which said I didn't have access(??) and when I went back in it said I already submitted. I should have copied what it said but I already was a registered member so maybe that was it???

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews