Thursday, April 15, 2010

Free samples from PG

I just signed up for PG  free sample of cascade, but apparently I haven't sign up for the actual PG website.  Strange...I know.  Anyways, when I signed up, I was able to get the below items coming to me.  So if you haven't signed up yet, you might want to.  Sign up HERE (Head to the bottom where is says free sample of Cascade).


My Selected Samples/Coupons
Pantene sample
Pantene Customized Hair Solutions
Pantene Color Preserve Shine SH/CN


Pampers sample
Pampers® Cruisers® with Dry Max Sample
Size 4


Cascade sample
Cascade® ActionPacs™
Cascade ActionPacs rinse away residue, and leave dishes sparkling.

Iams coupon
Iams® Premium Cat Food
$3 coupon for Iams premium cat food and
a coupon for buy one canned food and get one free.

Iams dog coupon
Iams® Premium Dog Food
$3 coupon for Iams premium dog food and
a coupon for buy one canned food and get one free.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews