Monday, February 22, 2010

WELCOME! Star Tribune Readers

Welcome to Minnesota Coupon Adventure! There is a wealth of information on here, so let me point out some things to help you.

*On the upper left hand side of the site, you will find the coupon sites that have great coupons to print (no spam).  You can usually print each coupon 2 times. (please do not photocopy these coupons that you print)

*On the upper right hand side, you will find store links to find great deals at that store, along with Holiday Gas coupons to save money on gas AND the freebie for the month!

*Underneath the store links, you will find "Blog Archive".  There you will find the titles to all my posts for the current month.  You just have to click on the title of it and you will be taken there.  In order to get back to the main page, just click on the title.

*If you would like to be updated on the deals that I post, be sure to fan me on my Facebook page HERE. Or you can even become a fan right here on the blog by clicking on the "follow" button at the top (you do have to have a google account).

*If you search the internet, you should sign up for Swagbucks.   Just search the internet like you would do with Google and you can earn "swagbucks".  Turn those swagbucks into $5 Amazon Gift cards once you earn 45 swagbucks.  Of course there are other "prizes".  It does work and I am signed up.  You can scroll down to the bottom to see my total that I have and no, I do not spend all day searching.  :)

* I will try my hardest not to ever post items that will fill your email box with spam.  I will only post links or deals that I would do myself (like swagbucks, mypoints, ebates, big crumbs, etc).

*Oh and tomorrow (2/23) you can get a free stack of Ihop pancakes (you can make a donation to the charity).   For more details you can go HERE.

I'm here to help you save money on the items that you buy.  If you have any questions please ask by clicking on the comment button.

Once again...welcome to my site!  I am GLAD to have you here!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing the article in the Star Tribune. My husband is also laid off and we do need to save money. I am already getting a list together to go shopping.

    God bless you for helping others out by donating food to others. You have a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shock when I saw the Variety section front page in the Strib. I could only dream to be able to provide that much food for my family. I will be looking and learning! Thank you.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister told me about the article in the Strib...and I found you by chance when I googled "Cub Freezer" trying to figure out what the size of that freezer they are selling is. This is an awesome resource. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews