Sunday, February 21, 2010

HOT~General Mills Catalina Deal at Cub

This is HUGE!  Check out the back page of the Cub Foods ad.  What do you see?  Many items that are a General Mills product.  When I see things like this, I think catalina time, BUT Cub Foods new boss decided to stop promoting these items because too many people were complaining.  

Anyways...I decided to go out and test the waters and guess what?  It WORKS!  Buy $20 worth of items on the back page get $7 back.  PLUS there are other catalina deals that make it a double dip.  THOUGH tonight was the end of two of them.  Tomorrow starts a new Betty Crocker catalina.  :)

You can see the complete list that is included in the catalina deal HERE, but you will have to have a google account to see it.  I will have to warn you that IF you try this, please see what is on the list.  A friend of mine did this deal and the $7 cat did NOT print for her, but she is checking to see what she bought that was not on the list.  Right now, I am guessing that it has something to do with the crescent rolls that she bought.

IF you bring this to another blog or site, please credit my site.  I will add coupons to go with this deal hopefully tonight!

OH...I have pics and totals on the facebook page of the damage I did tonight!  Become a fan today!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. You rock Karen. Thanks for all the work you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really excited about the double dip... until I realized it ended on Sunday :(
    Thanks for all the info though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter...there is still a double dip going on. It involves buying Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks and Fiber One bars.

    http://minnesotacouponadventure.blogspot.com/2010/02/gm-catalina-deal.html

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews