Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Wake and Funeral

Thank you so much for your prayers and messages in the other thread. The wake and funeral will be Wed/ Thursday. It will be held up in Deer River, which is a trek for my family (thank-God my DH is laid off so he can be here for the kids).

Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and for the healing to continue.

I know that I have not updated my blog like I normally do. I have one tiny favor to ask and that is to keep printing coupons from the links to the left. Thanks so much for continuing to support my blog! I do this for all you!

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    Safe trip and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time! Don't worry about not posting for a while, good gosh you are going through a horrible ordeal right now!
    Take as much time as you need, and please know that your hard work and scouting out the deals for us is very much appreciated!
    Barb J

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews