Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free samples of Yoplait on July 4th at the Taste of MN

Want to delight your sweet tooth without regret? Look no further than the Red, White and Boom in Minneapolis this Sunday, July 4, where you can get a free sample of the tasty Yoplait Delights Parfait! You can print off a $1 off 1 coupon  here.  

With a double dose of deliciously creamy layers, and with only 100 calories, Yoplait Delights are a delicious way to indulge your cravings. Yoplait Delights come in four tasty flavors including Chocolate Raspberry, Crème Caramel, Triple Berry Crème and Lemon Torte.

Personally, I LOVE the Creme Caramel the best!  I am not normally a berry kind of person, but a worker at Cub told me that I would be impressed with the Triple Berry Creme.  So I bought a 4 pack and I was impressed.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews