Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look in Your Sunday Paper for.....

Anyone like those "I Spy" books?  Inside my paper I found a few interesting coupons, not normally in the paper. Look through yours and see if you have what I found.

I Spy with my eyes:
  • Target flyer with a coupon attached for a FREE 6 ct Edy's or Dreyers frozen fruit bars with a grocery purchase of $50 or more! (price match pop at  Target and use Cub Foods man q in  paper)
  • Amazing Brands, Amazing Savings flier from Target. Over $28 in coupon savings!
  • Parade Magazine: $1/1 Reeser's Salad, BOGO Pantene Restoratives, $2.00 Pantene, $1/2 Pantene, $1 Pepto, $3 Metamucil, $5 Align, $5 Prilosec
Did you find anything else that normally isn't in the paper?



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Which version of the paper do you use? Pioneer Press or Star Tribune, both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim...I was looking in the Star Tribune. I do get the Press, but it is still in the wrapper.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews