Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome to all the new MCA People!

I want to just say WELCOME to all the new people to checking out my blog.  I really have been trying to make my blog awesome and it does take time.  So please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you like about it!  I feel like sometimes I am talking to myself with no one reading it.  LOL  I'm still too young to be answering myself.

I also want to welcome all the new people to my blog that took my coupon classes!  YEAH!  You know what you need to do...print those coupons and go shopping!

Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

  1. Here's one you might want to share with everyone...
    https://www.viewpoints.com/sampling/optin/Bounce

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen,
    you do a wonderful job! thank you so much for taking your time to post these great deals! i love how you break down the best deals w/rainbow & cub & show where the coupons are from. it's very easy to understand. thank you-
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because we don't post, don't think we aren't on here creeping around! LOL But you can still talk to yourself if you want!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I've already left a few comments on here, but wanted to give you some more blog love. I loved the coupon classes and learned so much!
    This week at Cub I got 6 tubes of Colgate for FREE! I also got a lot of other free/deals and my cashier even told me "Good job Jennifer!" Wow, when do you hear that from a cashier??? thanks for helping to make it easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog everyday karen! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read your blog everyday too! :)

    but i really like the idea of you talking to yourself!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL So I think that from the vote so far, you like to hear me talk to myself. LOL I'm glad that some of you spoke up. I was worried I was just working on my typing skills too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Karen you are not talking to yourself. There are lots of us out here listening. I check you out every day and sometimes multiple times throughout the day. Sometimes it is ok to talk to yourself too, lol. Keep it up.

    Donna A.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews