Monday, September 21, 2009

County Market Dollar Days on Wed 9/23

I have to admit that I miss the local County Market where I live, BUT I am close enough to Andover and St Francis to get in on these deals. As far as I know, these are the only two stores that have the Dollar Days going on. Check out the ad for some great deals HERE and remember that you can combine store and manufacturer coupons.

Here is my list for County Market.  I should almost just go there tonight and shop and get it over with, but I am tired!

Rice Krispies $1
~Use $1/2 coupon from Keebler Booklet 8/2
~Use $2 off coupon from school booklet that was found in stores.

Toll House Chocolate chips 2 for $3
~use $1/2 coupon from 9/13 RP

Jacks pizza 5 for $10
~Use .40 coupon from 8/23 SS

Keebler Fudge cookies $1
~Use $1/2 coupon from 8/2 Keebler booket
~!/2 printable coupon HERE

There are other things, but there aren't any other coupons matched up with them that I will be getting.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't think ours is doing it in Waconia. They usually advertise it at least a week beforehand if not more. I haven't seen anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G....that was so much fun! The first time I spent $42.50 and saved $176! I did go again in the afternoon, but the receipt is still in the van.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews