Friday, December 18, 2009

Contest for $10 in Walgreens RR's

This contest ends on Sunday night at 10 pm CST so I can mail you the $10 in Register Rewards (5 $2 RR's) on Monday.  The Register Rewards expire on 12/26, but still plenty of time to use them).

I will assign each person a number and use Random.org to choose a number.  If you became a fan on Facebook or my blog, please post in the comment section your email addy so in case you win, I can contact you  to get your address and get your RR's out to you.  The winner MUST respond with 24 hours with their address, so I can mail these out no later than Tuesday.  I will post the winner HERE and on FB.

Ways to enter the contest....
  1. Post my blog button on your blog or site ~Grab the link on the left hand side of the page (send me a link to kmchamplin1@aol.com as to where you put it)
  2. Become a fan of my blog (click on the "Follow" button ...top left)
  3. Become a fan of MinnesotaCouponAdventure on Facebook
  4. Send me a great deal for the upcoming week (12/20), coupon match ups for any store in MN, etc (send to kmchamplin1@aol.com)

Bookmark and Share

15 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of your blog now, already was a fan of yours on FB ...

    kaguirretravel@hotmail.com

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared this on my FB page. Going to follow you on FB now. Trying to figure that out. I'm a little slow this early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just became a fan on FB: erin_elizabeth8000@hotmail.com. Thanks, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just became a fan on facebook. dreeps2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a fan on facebook.
    Jessica Sloan
    csloaniii@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was already a fan on facebook. I even got my sister to be a fan on facebook. BUT I don't see how to be a fan of your blog? ace_dickey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I became a fan on facebook.
    allmydeals@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be a fan of my blog, click on the "follow" button...top left of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm a fan! :)

    kkkuelbs@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I'm not this dumb, okay maybe, but my daughter can't find the follow link either?? could I already be a fan of the blog??

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have to have a google account. Once you are signed in, you will see the link. You're not dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a fan on fb!

    lnschemmel AT gmail DOT com

    I also subscribe to your blog with google reader (not sure if that counts, but I do read every post)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I became a follower of you blog.
    zmique@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Karen,

    Always have been a fan but I guess now it is offical. I am follwoing you via Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews