Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rainbow Foods Saturday doubles....

... have been extended to July 31, 2010. It was on the third page of today's Pioneer Press. The same ad appears in the Strib too.  HERE is the ad online!  Same restrictions apply as always.

PLUS, there were six more coupons all expire 3/27/10

1. Grade A Large Eggs - 78 cents
2. Gold Medal Flour 5 lb bag - 98 cents
3. Roundy's Purified Water, 24 pack .5 ltr btls - $1.98
4. Save $1.00 off one Kemps gallon of milk (Regular or Select)


And these expire 4/3/10:

5. Cook's Semi-Boneless Whole of Bone-in Portion Ham - 97 cents per lb
6. $1.00 off your choice any potion, whole or half ham (can be combined with #5 coupon)

Thanks Cheapie at AFC!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Yup, I knew they would do that...I bet you they'll extend the BP deal too :)

    It worked though, I don't go to any other grocery store aside from Aldi for my grocery shopping! And I NEVER used to go to Rainbow until I started couponing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are suppose to be doing something different with the BP gas, but the cashiers don't know what it is yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about that. I am very happy about this since it can be hard to get to Rainbow on Wednesday. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews